The services we offer are as follows
- Re-ablement: helping people to return to independent living.
- Personal care
- Assistance with dressing/ undressing, washing, showering/ bathing.
- Assistance with getting into and out of bed.
- Assistance with feeding, eating and drinking.Management of urinary and bowel functions.
- Continence, catheter and stoma management.Shopping and collection of pensions.
- Collection and management of prescriptions.
- Medication support and prompting.
- Laundry and ironing.Cleaning and housework.
- Preparation of light meals and hot drinks.
- Sitting service.
- Night care awake/sleeping service.
- Escorted outings.
- Assistance & advice on Telecare assistive technology via our approved Telecare Assessors.
- Supply and installation of key safes.
- Telephone checking service (instead of a carer actually visiting every day)Home maintenance and gardening
Our network of associated service providers can also assist with the following;
- Occupational therapy
We can also supply the following to your home at very competitive prices
- Mobility aids
- Daily living aids
- Latex/non latex gloves
- Continence products
- Infection control products
Through private funding, Direct Payments/ Self Directed Support & Individual Budgets, we are able to offer the following services for people with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease;
- Establishing a routine for people with familiar carers visiting
- Assisting with reality orientation programmes and reminiscence
- Helping people to maintain the skills they currently have
We offer a comprehensive care service that enables us to plan and provide a service tailored to meet each individual service users’ needs. We offer our services day and night, 365 days a year.We strive to ensure that our services are delivered in a flexible way that is attentive to our clients’ needs and in a non-discriminatory fashion that respects our clients’ rights to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment and the right to make informed choices.Wherever possible our aim is to assist people to re-able and return to independent living.