Calvern Care has been providing quality care services for older people in the Chelmsford area for 10 years and is constantly growing and developing. Caring for people living in their own homes can be very varied and rewarding and every day can be different.
Calvern Care can provide long term employment prospects and in house training leading to qualifications and access to a level 3 diploma in health and social care.We are always looking to recruit caring and reliable people who will help provide a highly valued service but,
Could you be a care worker?
- Before you apply you should consider the following;
- Do you like working with people?Are you flexible?
- Could you help maintain a person’s right to choice?
- Could you assist another person with their personal care?
- Can you work early mornings/ late nights?
- Can you work alternate weekends and some bank holidays?
All positions are subject to suitable references and enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Disclosure.
- Job Description
- Job Application Form
- Equal Opportunities Form
Call 01245 356 755 or Email [email protected]